1. At Understanding-Medical-Conditions.com, personal information is collected only when users voluntarily fill any of our “contact us” or “ask a medical question” forms. Our policy is to maintain all personal information as confidential and to use it only for the purpose for which it was submitted.
2. We do not share, sell or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information with any person, organization or entity outside Understanding-Medical-Conditions.com unless if subpoenaed by a law court. Understanding-Medical-Conditions.com undertakes to abide by the legal requirements for medical and health information privacy in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
3. In order to serve you better we may utilize cookies to store information. A cookie is a small piece of data kept on your computer that is used by the browser and that can only be read and understood by our servers. All browsers will work with cookies but you can set your browser to accept or reject them. If your browser rejects cookies you can still access our site but the pages may not be readable.
4. Under no circumstances do we intentionally collect personal data from any person under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please ask a parent to provide any information.
5. All information collected by Understanding-Medical-Conditions.com is safely stored in a secure database that is protected from unauthorized access.
Thank you for visiting Understanding-Medical-Conditions.com. If you have any questions please fill out our contact form.